CLICK HERE: First Annual Black Owned Pop up Shop
The Hunt’s Foundation is partnering with STL 314 Day to bring you all the first annual “Black Owned Business Pop-Up Shop”. This event will take place on Saturday, March 16th, 2019 at The Emerson Gymnasium on the campus of Harris-Stowe State University, 3026 Laclede Ave., from 2pm-6pm.
1. There are only between 20-25 tables available so book early since space is limited.
2. We are charging $50 per table and all proceeds will go towards creating a scholarship for 2 deserving students in the Normandy School District.
3. Once a payment has been made for a booth, there will be no refunds. Information on how to pay will be provided in the PayPal link on the home page.
4. We are in no way profiting off this event. We want every dime to help send 2 students off to college. Therefore we are also accepting donations.
5. We can be contacted via email to give more details about the event and to place your business on the list. Spots are not secured until a payment is made and once the list is full with payments made, we will inform you all of that. I will respond as soon as possible.
6. This is also an opportunity for those who don’t sell goods to inform others about their business.