CLICK HERE: Kwanzaa Celebration: Wearing Our CROWN
Join us for an afternoon of activities to celebrate an African American holiday tradition at the Saint Louis Art Museum. Wearing Our CROWN (Compassionate, Resilient, Outstanding, Worthy, Noble) is presented in collaboration with the St. Louis Metropolitan Alumnae Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
• Zawadi (gift) hands-on activity for children
• Self-guided tour and scavenger hunt
The Farrell Auditorium
Free, but tickets are required
Limit 6 tickets per person
Tickets will be available on site only at the Museum
on December 30 starting at noon.
• Drumming and dancing by The Community
Performance Ensemble of Sunshine Cultural Arts Center
• Storytelling by Kenya Ajanaku
• Folklore and masquerade by Kunama Mtendaji
• African-inspired refreshments following performance
Visit slam.org/learn for more information.